We have reopened our In Studio classes with a focus on Safety! In addition, our online classes will continue until you're ready to join us on the dance floor!
The most important part of reopening during this unique time is keeping our dance families and Instructors safe. We want you to be confident that we've created a protected environment to safely enjoy instruction at Stepping Out.
Here are some of the steps and precautions being implemented:
- Online Registration
- Drop off only (upon request, exception can be made for baby classes w/ a limited # in the waiting area)
- Masks required upon entry & exit
- Temperature check upon entry
- Hand Sanitizer upon entry & exit
- Cubbies for street shoes upon entry (not to be comingled w/dance shoes)
- Mind Your Spacing, Floor Decals throughout the entry areas
- Dance Rooms marked with 6 foot squares for dancers
- Limited class sizes
- No contact exercises and choreography
- Individual breather breaks without mask, outside of the dance room (as needed)
- Scheduling to allow for disinfecting wipe downs on frequently touched surfaces including barres, door handles and restroom.
- End of day routine for intensified cleaning and disinfecting.